Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday - Update on mom

Today is a good day for Marian! My dad needed to go to office for a little while this morning, so my brother-in-law, David, went to the house and spoiled her rotten! She loved it! She said that he can come over every day! My sister came and read to her for a while. Marian has a doctor appointment at 12:45pm today, and I will let you know what is said.
When I talked to her today, she said that she was up and able to endure the sky-light in the living room, and she was able to eat a little today!! The swelling has gone down tremendously. I was told that she can now see a little out of her right eye, but the left eye is still swollen (but not as much) The sores are still all over, but she said that she is feeling much better than before. She even requested her laptop to start working from home soon... (I am thinking NO!) She loves for people to read to her since she can't do anything else. She's tired of feeling yucky, but grateful that she is healing bit by bit. Please continur to pray for her, that she will heal quickly, and not have much pain, and please continue to pray over her eyes that ehre will not be eye damage -- especially tot he left eye.

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

Thanks Cat. Let us know how the doctors appt went!

Chris and Jill said...

Hi Catherine! I found your blog through Shannon's and have found it so encouraging - just a blessing to read! I will keep your Mom in my prayers! ~Jill (Albright) Briesch