Thursday, August 7, 2008

5...4...3...2...1...

Well, i just can't hold this one in any more!!!
Eric, Evan, Emily, and I went to Chick-fil-a a few days ago, and had a wonderful time! While we were there, Emily asked me to take her potty, so I did. We went into the bathroom stall, and she looked up at me with a big frown and said, "Mommy, it won't come out. Let's count!" And so, being the supportive mommy that I am, I started counting, "1...2...3 --"
Then she interrupted and started yelling at the top of her lungs, "No, no, no, MOMMY! It's 5...4...3...2...1...BLAST OUT!!!!" And then squeezed her little face togehter really tight, and turned red.
Chuckles could be heard from the audience we had in the line outside the stall door.
Yet, it wasn't over. She said, I just have to do it five more times mommy!
And then it started all over again...
"5...4...3...2...1... BLAST OUT!
My only question is, why couldn't it have been blast off? Eric says that he didn't teach her that...hmmmm.

No comments: