Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands!

Earlier in this blog I mentioned how I truly do believe that prayer is powerful. Well, I am happy to say that Emily undertands, as well, that prayer works!

Yesterday, we went to see mom before going to the school. I just had a feeling that if we wnt over there and saw her, then we would help her! So, we did. We got there, and had fun seeing mom, "Grammy!" Emily made Grammy a gold medal at church and wanted to give it to her, so she proudly carried it to her Grammy! She then decided that we needed topray over Grammy. So we all bowed our heads (my dad included), and out of her little, three-year-old mouth came these words.
"Dear Jesus, please help Grammy get better. Put a BIG BAND-AID over her head, so that she can feel ALL BETTER! Amen."
All I have to say is that prayer is the only thing that can make her feel better right now, and it sure helped her that morning!

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

i cried, I'll pray for that same band-aid for your sweet dear precious mother