Saturday, August 16, 2008

First week at my new job!

Well, as many of you know, I am venturing out, and instead of running Grace Camp (Grace Academy's after school care program), I am now working in the office as their new Development Assistant. I get to help with all the events!!I wasn't really planning on working this week, but gladly went, and had a blast! We are frantically getting everything ready for school to start this coming Thursday! BUT, as a fun surprise, Mr. Clarke, our school's headmaster, kidnapped all of us and took us bowling for "In Service!" We also had a banner contest. We had 6 teams for bowling, adn each team had to come up with a team name and a really cool banner. It was so fun watching every one get really into it!
Once school starts, I am supposed to only be working on Monday, wednesday, adn Friday mornings while Evan and Emily are in school. I think that this is going to be really great for all of us!
I am still doing weddings, but that's my weekend job...

(Mr. Clarke's favorite show is "The Andy Griffith Show")

No comments: