Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We are playing legos today. I am having a hard time slowing down so I am forcing myself to do nothing but play. I hate that I have a hard time playing. That didn't use to be the case. You guys know me, I am the one that's getting out the shaving cream and water balloons and making a ness of the place in honor of FUN, but lately all I can think of is the fact that I don't have time to clean things up. We are ON PURPOSE trashing the place today, and i am letting go of this rediculous notion that I "don't have time." I don't have time NOT to get messy and knee deep in legos and My Little Ponies. (I will confess that I am playing the blog rather than cleaning while the kids watch a movie...) It's lunch time, and we are still in our PJ's. AHHH! We whipped out the silly string and have had one war, but war 2 will be on after lunch!! (Poor Dollie usually gets brunt of the silly string, but it's still fun!) I didn't go to work today because Emily keeps having throw-up sessions and tummy issues (I think that they are over), but we still needed to have a "get perfectly well" day.
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I have to start decorating our house for Christmas before I start doing everyone elses otherwise I won't want to do it, so I should be doing that today -- but I'm not right now! Well, Tom and Jerry is over! I'm off to play!

No comments: