Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Eric and I spent New Year's Eve just us, and it was great! We went to one of my favorite places called Picasso's and had a two and a half long dinner! We just sat there and talked (my biggest love language is quality time, so that is huge for me to get his attention for that long!!) Then we went home, and he wanted to bring in the new year with us earnestly seeking after the Lord together! So, we came home and spent time in prayer and we read a book that my sister's father-in-law reccommended we read called, "Marriage: The Journey." We started it and are enjoying it together, and we also worked on memoirzing scripture. (We have a challenge set before us in our Sunday School class at church,s o we are doing our best!) I can't imagine a better way to bring in the new year! I pray that this year will be one that the Lord will use to continually draw us closer to Himself and his likeness!

No comments: