Monday, September 1, 2008

ON THE HUNT!

Why didn't anyone ever tell me that buying things like cars is CRAZY!! The last car that I sort of bought was in 1997, and my parents bought it for me, so that doesn't really count.
We have been shopping for a car for over 40 hours this weekend... We have had a babysitter for 25 of those hours... I need a vacation with my kids!!! I am so tired of test driving. We think that we may have narrowed our search down to an Infiniti FX35, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Buick, BMW, Ford Explorer, or a helicopter. Hopefully by January we will be able to let my mom have her car back, and have our OWN car!
On an honest note, we aren't trying to rush this whole process. We really want the car that the Lord has for us, but in the process, Eric is making me research every single car that has been made since 2005. I have learned SO MUCH! And, I think that I may have test driven one of each car that has been made since 2005. My next job is going to be a car salesperson. (I have worked in a dealership before, but I worked the free prize counter...) If you go with us to the State Fair of Texas this year, we may end up selling YOU your NEXT CAR! Well, I'd better get back to the research. Eric thinks that I am still "doing my homework..."

No comments: