Thursday, September 4, 2008

Eric's BIRTHDAY!!

Today was Eric's Birthday! Don't ask me how old he is because I always get it wrong.
We had a fun day! The kids and I all went to the office and took him a big balloon that sang about having a "Rockin' Birthday...Shoop Shoop Di Doop!" We also gave him one of his presents at the office. From my mom and dad he got a custom tailored suit that he looks great in!! So, we gave him a new black belt...(we are boring).
Then, the office had a breakfast party for him!!
After a long, hard day of work for everyone, we all settled down and went to the Harbor in Rockwall, and went on a sunset sail around the lake, and then ate dinner on the patio at Gloria's!! It was perfect! We had a great time!

Funny story, if you have your sound on right now, you could be listening to the song, "Love Boat." Well, a few years ago I was autioning to be in the cast of a show here in Dallas, and after I did my thing, the guys holding the audtions saw Eric sitting there and asked him shy HE wasn't auditioning. He gave several lame answers, and then without any preparation at all stood up and sang "The Love Boat." He had everyone, the producer, director, accompianist, EVERYONE laughing histarically (mainly because he is a huge HAM...)
Well, he was cast in a LEAD ROLE, while I was left to be the "town floosie and chorus girl." Need I say more? Now every time we hear that song, it brings back those bitter-sweet memories of how I got "out cast" by my own husband! (We love laughing about it!

Here are the pictures!

No comments: