Monday, October 29, 2007

Funny thing just happened...

For those of you who are regulars on this blog, I apologize that my stories are always about diaherria and vomit, but honestly those stories really are funny!
That said, you must know what happened a few minutes ago!
I was on the phone with an old friend named Ian. He has an almost 3 year old, so he's used to the kids screaming in the background. We were chatting and catching up on life, when I hear Evan screaming at me, "MOM! MOOOMMM! I NEED YOU TO WIPE MY BOTTOM!!!!" I held the phone to my chest and yelled, "Wipe it yourself! Your a big boy now! I'll give you a sticker!" There was silence from Evan, so Ian and I started talking once again. I thought that everything was fine until I hear Evan screaming and panicking, "The water's running over! The water's running over!!" I quickly go into the bathroom, and there I see Emily balancing on the toilet with one bare foot on the seat of the toilet and the other bare foot INSIDE the toilet using it as a plunger.

Needless to say, my 2 year old fixed the toilet with her foot. How's that for being creative...!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your blog!

FordeFam said...

Hey!!! We blog too!!! Come and see ours!!!
Blessings!
Maia ><>