Friday, April 20, 2007

THANK YOU, LORD! I finally got a new camera yesterday!! I was able to get pictures from our New York trip in February, AND now we can take picures again!! For those of you who know about cameras, I got my first Nikon!! I have wanted one since I studied photography in college. (I also want the Digital Canon Rebel, but I'll save that for later. I have the 35mm Canon Rebel, but it's outdated by 7 years).
Right now, I am sitting at our kitchen table. The windows are all open. The birds are singing. And, my kids and the Patterson kids are all outside playing. They are having a great time! They have painted, taken out every single toy Evan and Emily own, and dressed up as Spider-Man, Super Man, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Buzz Lightyear, pirates, and cowboys.
What fun it is to have children and friends!!

No comments: